ODF-generating APIs (for Developers)
To better promote the ODF, the Ministry provides ODF-generating APIs to assist government agencies with directly creating ODF documents within their information systems, thus eliminating challenges related to adjusting and converting between information systems.
- Step 1: Use the ODF API client to quickly design new ODF report templates.
- Step 2: Upload the new ODF report templates to the ODF API server and generate API links.
- Step 3: Convert the original reports’ array data into JSON and transfer it to the aforementioned API links via POST.
- Step 4: Get download links to ODF reports.
- The ODF-generating APIs adopt open-source software specifications, follow the guidelines of Mozilla Public License v 2.0, and share relevant software development information with the international community and domestic IT service providers. Please follow the licensing guidelines when using the resources and create a friendly open-source environment.
- ODF-generating API Server(MD5 checksum)
- ODF-generating API Client(MD5 checksum)
- Government agency template center installation file (MD5 checksum)
- ODF-generating API server deployment manual – 1.3 (ODT/PDF)
- ODF-generating API user manual – v4(1.4.0) (ODT/PDF)
Data Source: Department of Digital Service
Create Date: 2022-08-27
Update Date: 2022-10-25