The website of the Office of the President has been designed in compliance with general principles of accessible design:
- 1. Every page on the site can be navigated via the keyboard, without any need for a mouse.
- 2. The website features accesskeys (:::) that visitors can use to jump to the main sections of the site.
- 3. All images on the website are tagged with descriptive text.
- 4. Descriptive text pops up whenever the user hovers the cursor over a link, so that the user can see what links lead to without actually clicking into them.
Navigation links in this website are grouped into four major blocks:
- （1）Top block
- （2）Main content
- （3）Bottom block
- （4）Left block
The accesskeys, also known as shortcut keys, are defined as follows:
- Alt+U：Top block
- Alt+C：Main content
- Alt+L：Left block, containing the links to the major sections and navigation of this site.
- Alt+Z：Bottom block
If your browser is Firefox, the accesskeys will be Shift+Alt+(accesskey letter). For example, Shift+Alt+C will let webpage jump to the center area of this page, and so on.
- 1Industry Counseling
- 2Latest News
- 4About Us